Sunday, November 30, 2014

Our Extraordinary Team : Isabel Brice


Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Bachelor of Arts in Studio Art, Stanford University, 2005.

Isabel is an enthusiastic, friendly tutor who is also a substitute teacher in the community.  With her educational background and multi-faceted teaching experience, she excels at tutoring in all subjects.  Her goal for her students is to explore their creativity and achieve their highest potential.

What is one surprising fact about you?
One surprising fact about me is that I LOVE sharks.  My favorite time of the year is “Shark Week” on the Discovery Channel.

If you were stuck on a deserted island, what three things would you bring?
If I were stuck on a deserted island, I would bring my iPod, Kindle and a photo album of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment